Monumental art of Chontales
Publisher: San Francisco State University, Treganza Anthropology Museum in [San Francisco]
Written in English
- Indian sculpture -- Nicaragua -- Chontales.
Bibliography: p. 101-102.
|Statement||Guillermo R. Zelaya-Hidalgo, Karen Olsen Bruhns, James Dotta.|
|Series||Papers - Treganza Anthropology Museum ; no. 14|
|Contributions||Bruhns, Karen Olsen, joint author., Dotta, James, joint author.|
|LC Classifications||F1525.1.C45 Z44|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||vi, 102 p.,  leaf of plates :|
|Number of Pages||102|
|LC Control Number||75621686|
- Cumulative Index to Ims Scientific Journals, 1960 to 1989
- The hermetic link
- Study of thermal neutron currents near cylindrical absorbers located in heavy water
- Islam, Or True Christianity: Including a Chapter on Mahomeds Place in the Church
- Lichens of the Black Hills of South Dakota and Wyoming
- Save Americas nut heritage
- The Bible Coloring Book
- P is for Patience
- Materials Data Program
- The T Zone
- Documenting Psychotherapy
- pattern image
- 1997 Blackbook OPG of U.S. Postage Stamps, 19th Edition (19th ed)
- An employees guide to job sharing.
- Lewiss penny readings
- Report of the Committee appointed to examine the possibility, in the national interest, of obtaining an increased use of coal for bunkering purposes ...
- Good Girls Dont (Warner Forever)
- utilisation of enzymes for aldose-ketose isomerisations and the degradation of cellulose
- Ancient Roman statutes
Monumental art of Chontales by Guillermo R. Zelaya-Hidalgo Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. Monumental art of Chontales: a description of the sculpture style of the Department of Chontales, Nicaragua. [Guillermo R Zelaya. Juigalpa (Spanish pronunciation: [xwiˈɣalpa]) is the capital city of the Chontales Department of is located within the municipality of Juigalpa, approximately km east of Managua on Carretera Rama, in the central region of Nicaragua.
Juigalpa has a population of 71, people (surrounding areas included) and extends for 1, km², with a population density of Country: Nicaragua. Chontales (Spanish pronunciation: [tʃonˈtales]) is a department in covers an area of 6, km² and has a population of( census).
The capital is Juigalpa. History According to archaeological data, the first Chontal tribes populated these areas between and of the Christian era. It is known that these tribes were hardened and were one of the last Capital: Juigalpa. San pedro de lovago chontales, nicaragua.
1, likes 5 talking about this. Videos de las fiestas patronales a realizarse en el mes de febrero, en honor al patrono san pedro de lovago ers: K. Cancel free on most hotels.
Get discounted rates on hotel reservations in Chontales (department), Nicaragua with Take advantage of our last minute Chontales (department) hotel deals & offers today. Book online and save up to 50% off. Municipio El Coral (Chontales - Nicaragua). K likes.
Pinta tu aldea y pintaras el mundo (Leon Tolstoi)Followers: K. Monumental Art of Chontales: A Description of the Sculpture Style of Chontales, Nicaragua with James Dotta and R. Zelaya Treganza Museum of Anthropology Pa A description of the known statues in the Chontales style. Zelaya spent some years photographing statuary in private collections, in museums, and in situ.
Plan to visit Eco Chontales Waterfall, Costa Rica. Get details of Location, timings and contact. Chontales, Baru, San Isidro del General, San Isidro del General District Costa Rica + Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience BOOK WITH VIATOR FROM $ Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes.
Buy tours from $ Great savings on hotels in Chontales, Costa Rica online. Good availability and great rates. Read hotel reviews and choose the best hotel deal for your stay. A department of NicaraguaChontales (a department of Nicaragua).